Winchester Regional Commercial Tree Fruit Production School
Session will re-certify private applicators in Virginia and West Virginia. Fee is $20 if you pre-register/pre-pay by February 13, or $30 at the door. Open document for details and registration form. [Snippet Error: This file has been deleted.]
Ag Safety Days Training FREE
Kearneysville Tree Fruit Research Center
Registration required by February 8! Class size limited and will be filled first come first served!
- Recertification credits issued for private & commercial applicators
- Satifies OSHA and EPA training requirements
- Information on equipment operation (tractor, skid-steer, fork lift)
View flyer for more details and to register. [Snippet Error: This file has been deleted.]
Check Pesticide Credits Online
You can check how many pesticide credits you have and renew online with a credit card by going to the WV Dept of Ag Plants website As a certified applicator/business, you can create an account and logon to view and manage your certification. Commercial applicators must earn 20 credits per category every three years and private applicators must earn 10 credits every three years.
- If you are a registered user, logon with your existing username and password. If you have forgotten your password, click the Forgot Password button and supply either your username or your WVPlants ID and your password will be emailed to you. Your username is your license number. Certified public applicator license numbers begin with the letter “O” not the number zero. Your password is the first three letters of your last name (case sensitive) + the last four digits of your social security number.
- If you have never registered, click the Login/Register button, then click the Register button. You will need your WVPlants ID as well as your PIN to register.
- Once you are logged onto WVPlants, navigate to the Shopping Cart page, by clicking on shopping cart on the top menu bar, or by clicking on the online shopping cart button displayed at the bottom of your home page.
- In the shopping cart, all of your certifications and licenses available for renewal are displayed in a grid. Select the certification and license(s) that you wish to renew by clicking the Select check box on the left, then click the Add Selected Items to Cart button.
- Verify your License Information such as mailing address, telephone number, contact person, etc. To confirm this information, click the Verification Needed link to the left of each license or certification. Make necessary corrections and click the Accept and Continue button. The license will now be marked as Completed.
- Checkout. When all licenses or certifications in your shopping cart have been verified, the Proceed to Checkout button will become active. Click this button, and on the following page, supply your credit card type, credit card number, verification code, expiration date, and email address. To finalize your transaction and renew your license(s), click the Charge Credit Card button.
- Receive Confirmation Email. Once your credit card has been processed, you will receive a confirmation email and will be redirected to the confirmation page. From there, you will print your license(s).
You may renew beginning November 1st each year (if you are eligible). WVDA will mail paper renewals to those that have not already renewed online after December 1st each year.
If you need any assistance or have questions on pesticide application for commercial or private application, please call 304-558-2209 the West Virginia Department of Agriculture, Pesticide Regulatory Programs office.